HDRKID

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Lack of Oxygen in the future

Today, I did astral time travel to the future. Not sure what year I hit, but there was this shelter underground. We had trouble breathing due to lack of oxygen. One man suited up and went outside to get cylinders of oxygen from outside. We went meanwhile to a special room where they had minitanks and a cup you put over your mouth.

The air was getting heavy, I had trouble breathing and did not want to break into the emergency minitanks or use the oxygen machine. A group of old men in the shelter started arguing with each other over the lack of air. Finally, the spacesuit man came in from outside with cylinders of oxygen and turned them on. I could breath again.

There was a girl in the shelter which I went to high school with. We talked about classes we were in together and teachers. Also about decorations for Christmas time. She told me that before the war she used to sell stuff on Ebay and drew a map of where she lived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home