HDRKID

Saturday, April 28, 2007

What will happen?

The future is my forte.

An economist says for 2007

The consumer will again lead the way. Continued strong job and income growth, lower gasoline prices and lower mortgage rates -- the engine behind refinancing -- will keep Americans spending, Paulsen says.

Well, he is wrong.

I predicted back in Jan 2007 that by July 2007, gas that was $2/gal in Jan would soar to $3/gal in July. Also that by the end of the decade gas would be above $4/gal.

See who is right and who is wrong.

I predict that inflation will increase due to high oil prices making things more expensive to make and transport.

We will soon see who is right and who is wrong.

I predicted a collapse in house prices. This is taking place as predicted with foreclosure rates about double what they were last year and banks failing.

My predictions come true because I use can see the future using astral time travel. The economist reminds me of people in the 1930's who said "Prosperity is just around the corner" They were wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home